Become a Member of the Southern Loss Association
Southern Loss Association Application for Membership 2023
Thank you for your interest in joining the Southern Loss Association, one of the largest non-profit organizations dedicated to the education and fellowship of Property Claim Professionals in the Southeast.
Members of SLA enjoy fellowship, education, and networking opportunities throughout the year:
- Fellowship, Education, and Networking Opportunities at Monthly Luncheons
- One Hour of CE Credit for Most Monthly Luncheons
- One Day Seminar in August that Earns You 7 to 8 Hours of Georgia Continuing Education Credits
- Two Legendary Golf and Tennis Tournaments Each Year to Benefit Charity
- Reduced Rate for Monthly Luncheon Registrations
- Free Attendance at the August CE Seminar (Full Members)
Your Membership Dues also give back:
- College Scholarships
- Charity Grant Donations
Membership Eligibility Guidelines
FULL MEMBERSHIP shall be limited to only those persons whose profession is devoted exclusively to full-time loss adjustment and claims work. Membership shall not include public adjusters.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP may be granted to only those persons in professions devoted full time to a service required for the adjustment of losses and claims work. Associate members shall not include public adjusters, contractors, or subcontractors of any trade, replacement of property services nor employment placement services.
All applications for membership:
- Require sponsorship by a current member.
- Are reviewed by the Board of Directors of the Southern Loss Association for accuracy and eligibility.
Please note that any payment or registration confirmation you receive is not a guarantee that your application for Membership is accepted. If the Board has any concerns regarding your application you will be contacted directly for clarification.
If you are not eligible for membership you will be notified and your payment will be reimbursed.
Qualified applicants are put before the general membership for approval by a vote of the membership at the next regularly scheduled Board Meeting and luncheon.
Please follow the link below to complete the Application Form and to process your payment via credit card or PayPal today!
*Please complete the online form IN FULL.
*If you have questions about your eligibility for membership, please contact us at email@example.com prior to completing the application.
*Payment must be made at the same time or your application will remain incomplete.
We Look Forward to Welcoming You to our Organization!